Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Energy Sources








1. Describe one thing that surprised you about the energy source that you researched and presented. What surprised me about my energy source is that there are many different types of ways that you can convert solar energy in to usable electricity.


2. Describe one thing that surprised you about an energy source that another team presented.  The one thing that surprised me was that from Joe and John’s presentation is that the U.S. has 3% of the world’s oil deposit and the rest has to be input.


3. Describe and defend what you believe to be the most important technological need regarding energy.  I think that electricity is the most important technological need, because we rely a lot on it because it powers our house and powers the stuff we really need.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these slides. I think you may be the first to get them up?!

    Great point about all the different ways we can harness solar.

    What would be a more effective way for differentiating between the questions and your answers? Give me a recommendation on what would communicate more effectively in the future.

    ReplyDelete